Hyperlapse of vehicles driving on highway a27 in Houten, Utrecht province, the Netherlands.
A27 highway is a long (about 109km) highway in the Netherlands. It connects the city of Breda to Almere with several cities in between. The footage shows cars on the highway in the municipality of Houten.
Select formatLearn more
High ResolutionProRes 422 3840 x 2160
Get a watermarked sample to test the footage for your project.
Save this footage to a Project.
Tagslong roadmotorwaybusy roadhighwaya27 highwayhoutencars drivingcars in cityurbanvehiclemotorway vehiclesvehicles on roadutrecht provincecitycity vehiclea27 motorwayroadcity roadtime lapse of carscar vehiclenetherlandscara27
At Ungraded we only offer one license - our Super Simple License. This allows you to use the files forever, royalty-free, anywhere in the world.
- You're allowed to use the footage for a clients project.
- You're allowed to use the fotoage on any medium.
What you can do with it
- Use the footage in your personal and professional work, for yourself or for a client.
- Use and edit the footage in any way you seem fit.
What you can't do with it
- Footage can only be used in personal or client projects but cannot be re-sold as is.
- Don't be evil. Footage cannot be used in racist, hate speech or illegal content in any form.
The above is a summary for our license. Please also view our full license. Read more