Network of roads In The Almere City Center, Flevoland Province, The Netherlands.
Almere is a planned city that is considered as the newest city in the Netherlands. The footage shows cars driving on a network of roads that includes a T-intersection and some curved roads.
Select formatLearn more
High ResolutionH.264 3840 x 2160
Get a watermarked sample to test the footage for your project.
Save this footage to a Project.
Tagsbusy roadthree way intersectionthe netherlandsmain roadcars drivingcars in cityroadseuropean roadurbanplanned citycity centerroad intersectionurban citycitycitycentreintersectioncarsroads in the netherlandsroad infrastructuredutch citycity roadnew citymodern cityroad networkflevolandbeautiful cityalmere
At Ungraded we only offer one license - our Super Simple License. This allows you to use the files forever, royalty-free, anywhere in the world.
- You're allowed to use the footage for a clients project.
- You're allowed to use the fotoage on any medium.
What you can do with it
- Use the footage in your personal and professional work, for yourself or for a client.
- Use and edit the footage in any way you seem fit.
What you can't do with it
- Footage can only be used in personal or client projects but cannot be re-sold as is.
- Don't be evil. Footage cannot be used in racist, hate speech or illegal content in any form.
The above is a summary for our license. Please also view our full license. Read more