The Elleboogkerk and houses in Amersfoort, Utrecht province, the Netherlands.
Amersfoort is an old city (over 760 years old) in the Netherlands. The footage shows several houses and streets in the city. It also shows the Elleboogkerk, a church located on the canal/street called Langegracht.
Select formatLearn more
High ResolutionH.264 3840 x 2160
Get a watermarked sample to test the footage for your project.
Save this footage to a Project.
Tagswater canalhousesutrechtcity streetshousingelleboogkerkurbanresidential houseresidential buildingneighborhoodurban cityresidencebeautiful churchstreetutrecht provincelangegrachtcityempty streetsbuildingsdutch cityamersfoortresidential arearesidentialhomesnetherlandsold citycity housesresidential neighborhoodneighborhood housescity buildingscanal
At Ungraded we only offer one license - our Super Simple License. This allows you to use the files forever, royalty-free, anywhere in the world.
- You're allowed to use the footage for a clients project.
- You're allowed to use the fotoage on any medium.
What you can do with it
- Use the footage in your personal and professional work, for yourself or for a client.
- Use and edit the footage in any way you seem fit.
What you can't do with it
- Footage can only be used in personal or client projects but cannot be re-sold as is.
- Don't be evil. Footage cannot be used in racist, hate speech or illegal content in any form.
The above is a summary for our license. Please also view our full license. Read more