The Molenstraat and the Waal River in Nijmegen, Gelderland province, Netherlands.
Located on the Waal river, Nijmegen is the oldest city in the Netherlands. The footage shows the Molenstraat (a road in the city center that is mainly dedicated to shopping), several buildings, and the Waal river.
Select formatLearn more
High ResolutionH.264 3840 x 2160
Get a watermarked sample to test the footage for your project.
Save this footage to a Project.
Tagsrooftophousesroofhousingwaalurbancity centerneighborhoodstreetcityshipbuildingsdutch citymolenstraatroadhomesnetherlandsnijmegengelderlandshoppinggelderland provincebeautiful citycity housescity buildingsriver water
At Ungraded we only offer one license - our Super Simple License. This allows you to use the files forever, royalty-free, anywhere in the world.
- You're allowed to use the footage for a clients project.
- You're allowed to use the fotoage on any medium.
What you can do with it
- Use the footage in your personal and professional work, for yourself or for a client.
- Use and edit the footage in any way you seem fit.
What you can't do with it
- Footage can only be used in personal or client projects but cannot be re-sold as is.
- Don't be evil. Footage cannot be used in racist, hate speech or illegal content in any form.
The above is a summary for our license. Please also view our full license. Read more