Top down shot of the Keizer Karelplein roundabout in Nijmegen city, Gelderland province, Netherlands.
As the oldest city in the Netherlands, Nijmegen has some old-fashioned infrastructure like the Keizer Karelplein, a huge roundabout in the city center that connects six main roads. The footage shows cars driving around this roundabout.
Select formatLearn more
High ResolutionH.264 3840 x 2160
Get a watermarked sample to test the footage for your project.
Save this footage to a Project.
Tagstreemain roadcars drivingcars in cityurbancity centerlarge roundabouttop down viewcitykeizer karelpleincarsdutch cityroundaboutroadcity roadnetherlandsnijmegengelderlandtop downroundabout roadvegetationgelderland provinceold city
At Ungraded we only offer one license - our Super Simple License. This allows you to use the files forever, royalty-free, anywhere in the world.
- You're allowed to use the footage for a clients project.
- You're allowed to use the fotoage on any medium.
What you can do with it
- Use the footage in your personal and professional work, for yourself or for a client.
- Use and edit the footage in any way you seem fit.
What you can't do with it
- Footage can only be used in personal or client projects but cannot be re-sold as is.
- Don't be evil. Footage cannot be used in racist, hate speech or illegal content in any form.
The above is a summary for our license. Please also view our full license. Read more